By Daniel Zamani,
Daniel Zamani reports about his recent radio conversations on Kapital FM Radio, Nigeria.
The Radio Show objectives:
My reports on Kapital Fm 92.9 on Radio Nigeria, initially my guest on Kapital was to be Professor Andrew Zamani a Psychologist, who was to do justice on the theme Day Of The African Child 2021 30years After the Adoption Of The Charter, Accelerate The Implementation Of Agenda 2040 An Africa Fit For Children. He was to talk about the psychological aspect of it, sharing more lights how it affects children psychologically he was talking on:
- Psychological trauma children face while growing up due to early child abuse
In summary, these events were to discuss anything concerning Africa making it fit by 2040, but unfortunately on that day 16th June 2021. I was at Kapital FM waiting for Prof when he called me and said he’s on official assignment to represent the Vice-Chancellor of the University
At that time I had 15minutes left to go on air, I didn’t want to waste the Airtime I bought, so I improvised by bringing in another guest.
Mr. and Mrs. Moses Mabur were my guests on Kapital FM, with Ben Doodo on the morning show, I had to reschedule the interview for 10:15 am. Mr. and Mrs. Mabur did justice from talking as Coordinators of Noble Orphanage Home located in Kubwa Abuja.. they spoke about the challenges Children face while growing up as an orphan which we related to depression, Anxiety, feeling rejected by the community, low self-esteem and lack of attention needed for the children…
- They spoke about the communal crisis, war,e.t.c that leads to the suffering of an African child.
- Government should take measures in making Africa fit by 2040.
Vision Fm 92.1:
- On 16 June 2021, I had Mrs. Laraba Tamako, Guidance and counselor on Vision FM 92.1 with OJ Matthew to discuss the importance of guidance and counseling in school.
- She spoke on routine check-ups by the teachers of the students to make sure that they were okay and sound
- Counseling the children on gender
- Talking to the Parents of children during Parent and Teachers meetings telling them how-to guide and monitor a child.
- She spoke about how they identify victims of any form of abuse to children which are, Questions and Test on the child or psychology to Administer.
- She said many parents are career conscious that they do not have time to monitor the activities of their children.
- In summary best ways to make Africa fit for Children are, good governance, qualitative education, good medical facilities and personal, severe punishment for Abuser of Children, Vocational and skill acquisition, and a conducive environment
- I had Mrs. Mary Mabur a coordinator of Noble home orphanage Home, another interview on 16 June 2021 at Vision Fm with Oj Mathew at noon to keep the day going
- Mrs. Mary Mabur spoke on challenges they face catering for the vulnerable child
- Spoke about depression, anxiety, symptoms of a child when he is in need.
- Urging govt to do more for the vulnerable child,
- She urges African leaders to embrace peace and make Africa fit for children by 2040
- In summary, she spoke on issues concerning Orphans Vulnerable children, and way out..she thanks Global Media Campaign for their support.
The Challenges I Had Carring out this Project
- Two guests failed to come to the program
- Farin-wata TV is restructuring the organization with no Presenters because most of the staff have left.